. . . . . . . The Daily Blarf

Tuesday, January 25, 2005



now i'm jealous.

envious.

irritated.

resentful.

irony has slapped me silly.


why?


because i didn't get on "Survivor" back in 2002.

shouldn't i be over that? of course. i was. BUT: thanks to dawn's mom, now i'm all bummed again.

why? who's dawn? who's dawn's mom?

dawn's mom is a contestant on the next Survivor, starting february 17th. dawn is a chick i went on a date with this past summer. that's about it.

so i SORTA know someone who will be on national tv. i say "sorta" cuz i never actually MET dawn's mom. hell, i barely met dawn. regardless, i still feel bitterly jealous.

i just don't understand how my survivor application went unnoticed. my 3 min. video was a masterpiece. who could forget seeing me...


...being run over by a tractor?


...or being trampled by bulls?


...or my personal favorite, the swan dive off a 40 50 foot silo onto a patch of frozen manure?

goddamn you, CBS. you ruined my chance at sort-lived, pathetic fame.

i performed all of my own stunts. REALLY. i did.

to dawn's mom: just kidding--i hope you won!