. . . . . . . The Daily Blarf

Wednesday, November 05, 2003



nightmares.

mine aren't the typical kind. i don't dream about aliens, monsters, and murderers. what do i dream about? the other night i dreamt that i was back in my last semester of college. the semester was more than halfway over. between classes, i faintly remembered that i had been taking two classes at the beginning of the semester... and i'd totally forgot about them until now!!!! and i need every credit hour to graduate!!!! did i really have these classes?? have i really missed weeks and weeks of classes?? am i dreaming?? where's my schedule??? back at the frat house! do i even have a copy of my schedule??? i gotta get home to check the schedule!!!!!! i can't flunk out of cornell for the stupidest of stupid reasons! no! this isn't happening!!?!!?

yes, that is my nightmare. hellish, i know. screwed me up for half the morning.