. . . . . . . The Daily Blarf

Tuesday, September 30, 2003

So now I'm blogging. Three hours ago I didn't even know what blogging meant. My buddy Mark set this up for me; not really sure why. He made it sound like some miracle cure for introverts--"meet girls online..." Hell, I don't even know what other reasons he had to do it. For me, it's another reason to spend even more of my time online instead of actually getting out there and having a real life interacting with real humans. I should really start doing that someday. Being on vacation this week has really made me realize how dependent I am on work for my social life. Tonight I'm making the weekly pilgrimage to Applebee's with some of my coworkers for broccoli & cheeze soup. Other than that, I don't do much. I blame it on my schedule, which is typically 1pm to 10pm. My free time is in the mornings (I HATE mornings) and late late at night--not exactly the best times for socializing with those real life flesh and blood people. Perfect time for blogging, I guess.